2.09.2010

First Post: Fun $1 Project!


All you need is:

  • Blank masks (any color, usually around one dollar)
  • Miscellaneous art supplies, paint, glue, glitter, feathers etc.
  • Hot glue gun (if gluing feathers, items, etc.)
  • Inspiration!
First, make sure the mask fits and is comfortable. Make all adjustments before painting your mask.
Second, craft away! Get inspired and put on some groovy tunes while you create your mask.
Third, once you are done let dry a few hours, or until paint, glue and glitter have all dried.

I was in LA for my birthday a little over a week ago. My friend hannah and I were shopping in the fashion district when we stuck with the idea of making masks for our night adventure clubbing. We found our masks and used supplies at my friend Amber's pad. We made our mask, stuck them by the heater to dry, got ready, and they were good to go when we were ready to leave. They were fun and we got compliments all night long from them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment