10.23.2010

Bunears! for HallowsEve

Herez they are!!
I made some bunny ears and sewed them into a bandana!
They are very comfortable and versitile, I can wear them a few different styles. They flop around like life like bunny ears! I can perk them up, or pet them back... just like a real bunny!!
One of my best friends Taylor sent me a bunny tail in the mail.. its cute and fluffy! I am going to be a bunny for halloween! Now I just have to decide what to wear on the body and my make up and I am good to go! I want to wear all white like Kasper...and paint my eyes with big black circles.. But an all white costume may be a bit risky in the rainyst state in America! Hummm I will have to put some thought into it... Oh and here is another shot of the bunears!



1 comment:

  1. I love your site Perri:) You are so colorful and creative. I'm looking forward to getting back to my creative , colorful side soon. Coming back from my travels was hard, kinda put me in a funk! I am volunteering at at Art Center for Kids on Saturday though yeah yeah. Love your bunny ears:)

    ReplyDelete